- first-, second-person singular indicative present of partir
- second-person singular imperative of partir
- Pars leopard
- Pars is a term used to refer to Persian people in the Persian language.
- Fārs Province, modern Persian language name for Pars, the old capital of the ancient Persian empire
- The Pars - a nickname for Dunfermline Athletic Football Club, a team in the Scottish Premier League
- PARS - an acronym for the Programmed Airline Reservation System
- PARS - Point-a-Rally system, used in the game of squash